This post may contain affiliate links.
Express Scribe Pro Transcription Software with USB Foot Pedal.
As a medical, legal or general transcriptionist, you need the right transcription software and tools to enable you be more productive and work efficiently throughout the day. They should be durable, cost-effective and user-friendly.
And, for that reason, I’m delighted to introduce you to a one-of-a-kind kit that’s widely known because of its efficiency and durability. This kit is Express Scribe Pro Transcription Software with USB Foot Pedal. It has amazing features and functionalities. So, let’s have a look!
To begin with, the transcription kit comes with Express Scribe Pro Software that is in form of a CD plus its license, and a strong USB Foot Pedal (IN-USB-2) that doubles your typing speed. When combining this 2-in-1 product, it allows you as person A to finish your work in half the time it takes person B, who is doing her work manually because of the start, stop, rewind, forward functionality. It supports audio and video playback and covers almost all audio and video formats like MP3, WAV, AIFF, MP2, DSS, DS2, VOX just but to mention a few.
More Features Worth Mentioning
The heavy duty pedal is long-lasting and quite efficient even when used for long periods of time. It weighs only 2.3 pounds and it’s suitable for all foot sizes. It offers the best flexibility and prevents foot fatigue.
Furthermore, it is user-friendly and transcriptionists can install both the pedal and Express Scribe on their laptops or desktop computers quite easily. The software comes with other features like multi-channel control, variable speed playbacks, video playing, and superb file management. Looking at all the above mentioned features I can honestly say that this is a great product offering the best value for your money.
- It is considered suitable for playing almost all formats including many encrypted dictation files.
- It is compatible with almost all word processors including Microsoft Word.
- It is also capable of automatically receiving and loading files with the help of internet. It has one of the best FTP.
- The files can be uploaded either by email, or even through a local computer network or a wide area network.
- It is also fully compatible with all Olympus Digital Voice Recorders, Sony Voice Recorder and Philips Voice recorder.
Basic Technical Specifications
The overall product dimensions are 8.8 x 7.6 x 0.7 inches. It is ergonomically designed and weighs only 2.5 pounds. It is compatible with Mac software, Windows 8.1 and other advanced versions. It comes with the standard warranty and the after-sales service is quite good. Customers are free to call the customer care desk at any time.
- It is has stood the test of time.
- Increased productivity
- It is user-friendly and can be easily installed in homes for those doing home-based transcription.
- The installation process is quite simple and anyone with basic knowledge of computers can do it
- It has easy play-back features and the foot pedal is one of the positive takeaways as far as the product is concerned.
- It is pocket-friendly and the customers feel that it offers good value for money.
- It has many positive reviews and overall rating is quite impressive to say the least.
- A few reports have been made of damaged products.
- Upgrading of drivers has been a challenge
- Makes light squeaky noises
After looking at the various features, functions, pros and cons and customer feedback given, it is quite evident that this is a quality transcription kit. It is a good investment and will give you value for your money in terms of job efficiency and making you more productive, without a doubt. So, go for it! You’d be glad you did.